Internship Marketing & Communication
Get your experience in gear at More Awesome
The assignment has two objectives:
1. improve the brand story instruments. We help B2B technology brands to tell their best story. In order to do that, we’ve developed a set of workshop instruments that assists in the process. The result of the brand story is a so-called brand story map, that contains all essential information of the brand story.
2. creating narrative digital media. A brand story is used in a variety of instruments, like a pitch deck, brand movie or a site. We like you to research the different ways to best represent a narrative on a site. Find the best inspiration from all around the world and see what kind of patterns emerge!
Besides working on the assignment, you’re expected to participate in client projects for at least 20% but never more than 50% of your time. That way, you get real life experience of interacting with clients and creating cool stuff.
What we look for
- Currently studying at HBO/WO level in the field of Communication or Marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Pragmatic and hands-on, “can do” attitude, not afraid to think outside the box.
- Ability to meet deadlines and produce quality work.
- Team spirit, sociable and sense of humour.
What we offer
- Be part of a growing communication agency and bringing the company to the next level.
- Internship for 4-5 days a week, for a period of 5-6 months. Starting from January 2020.
- An awesome spot in Amsterdam.
- Monetary compensation of € 350,- a month, based on full time working hours.
- And, of course, professional internship supervision to make your internship an awesome experience.
Send your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org